Once a week our trained staff, will visit property to not only cut grass, but edged, weed, and clean your property. Getting your property immaculate. While on site our staff will evaluate the property looking for potential problems, such as signs that proper watering is being done, if fungus or insects are present before there’s dramatic damage to your garden. We consider ourselves urban farmers, instead of a food crop, we harvest green grass and flowers, then a happy customer.
- Weekly we will provide
- Raking of dirt in flowerbeds if not mulched
- Mowing from March/April to November/December pending on weather
- String trimming along fences, by house, trees and steep hillsides, with every mowing
- Hard edging – areas include sidewalks, curb lines, non-asphalt driveways, front walks, and other concrete or pavers areas abutted by turf.
- Containing of groundcover away from hardscape and turf areas to ensure the plant does not migrate from planting bed
- Blowing out beds, leaves, spent flowers, twigs and other debris
- Blowing down and cleaning of property